The Cooperators Auto Insurance Company offers insurance coverage for a number of different types of vehicles, including the following:
- Cars, trucks or vans weighing up to 10,000 lbs (4,500 kg) which are being used for business or pleasure
- Commercial vehicles, which are used to carry a variety of goods and materials
- Antique vehicles which have historic plates and are not used for regular transportation
- Farm vehicles and trailers
- Mopeds, or motor assisted bicycles, weighing less than 120 lbs (55 kg)
- Motorcycles, dirt bikes and motorbikes
The company also provides auto insurance coverage for motor homes. Customers who own a converted bus or van, or a truck with a camper body can also arrange for coverage from the company.
The Cooperators can also provide coverage for customers who own a fleet of vehicles. A fleet is made up of five or more vehicles which are being driven for commercial purposes. Trailers are not included in the fleet, though. The vehicles in the fleet will have the same type of protection as if they were insured individually.
A commercial garage owner will need to arrange for special coverage since the premises are used to park, repair and house a number of victims. The Cooperators can provide a Garage Automobile Policy for this purpose.
This Canadian company has been in business for a number of years. It is a stable and well-respected auto insurance provider which will cover a number of different types of vehicles.