Before you make a decision about where to buy your Northwest Territories auto insurance coverage, you need to make sure you understand exactly what you are buying. Before you make your choice, ask your insurance agent or a company representative the following questions:
- Other than myself, who else is covered under the policy?
- What discounts does your company offer?
- What else can I do to save money?
- Can I insure more than one vehicle under the policy?
- What will I be covered for?
- What are the policy exclusions?
- How is my premium affected if I’m involved in an accident?
- How do I make a claim?
The answers to these questions will help you to determine whether you are getting good value for the rate you are being quoted. No car insurance policy will protect you from every kind of loss, and you need to understand exactly what type of protection you will have by purchasing a plan from a particular insurance company.
Part of making a good buying decision about Northwest Territories auto insurance coverage is finding a company that provides a good level of customer service. You will want to find one that makes it easy for you to make a claim by offering a toll-free number that you can call when you need to make a claim or you have question about your coverage.