Auto insurance is a compulsory factor in Minnesota and motorists are expected to carry the following levels of coverage as a minimum requirement:
- $30,000 worth of bodily injury liability per person
- $60,000 worth of bodily injury liability per accident
- $10,000 worth of property damage liability
- $25,000 worth of uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage per person
- $50,000 worth of uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage per accident
- $40,000 worth of personal injury protection
These extensive requirements are necessary because Minnesota operates as a no-fault state and regions using these methods of auto insurance are usually more expensive than those using the Tort equivalent.
At Promiga Auto Insurance Quotes, we are able to offer cheap auto insurance quotes for all motorists in Minnesota and policies are provided by an extensive number of A-rated carriers who are licensed to operate anywhere within the North Star State. Because our partners are dedicated to bringing you unrivalled customer service and superior products, Promiga are able to provide superbly detailed coverage and the lowest auto insurance rates available anywhere.
Are you still worried about the cost of your auto insurance quotes? Promiga are committed to providing our customers with an easy-to-use online platform that makes price comparison a breeze! We only supply free auto insurance quotes so you’ll never be charged a fee or commission whenever you choose to shop with us. Policies can be provided in minutes with just a Minnesota ZIP code and we guarantee that you’ll never be bothered with irritating telephone calls or unsolicited junk mails from third party auto insurance providers.