It is a mandatory requirement for road users in Maine to carry a minimum level of ME auto insurance coverage. Proof of an ME auto insurance purchase must be kept inside the vehicle of the policyholder at all times and the following levels of protection must be purchased as an absolute minimum requirement:
- $50,000 worth of bodily injury liability per person
- $100,000 worth of bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 worth of property damage liability
- $50,000 worth of uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage per person
- $100,000 worth of uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage per accident
- $1,000 worth of medical payment coverage
By visiting the designated website at Promiga for all of your auto insurance requirements, you can enjoy access to our vast list of ‘A’-rated carriers and receive an unlimited number of free ME auto insurance quotes. Our approved partners have displayed a traceable record of solid financial performance, high levels of customer service and great claims handling.
We only ever ask for a Maine ZIP code and never require any personal information that jeopardizes your right to privacy. Promiga never charge fees or commissions for ME auto insurance quotes and every offer you receive is completely free of charge without any further obligations on your part. We’re delighted to have earned our reputation by providing free ME auto insurance quotes that combine unbeatable coverage, great prices and complete peace of mind. The result is a genuine value-for-money one-stop shop that satisfies all of your needs from just one single page.