Ever wondered why women get to enjoy cheap Florida auto insurance while their male counterparts have to pay vastly inflated premiums? Hey! You might be pretty and easier on the eye than most of the men you know, but auto insurance carriers aren’t checking out your appearance when they give you preferential coverage deals.
Women get to enjoy cheap auto insurance in Florida because they are safer drivers. Somewhat strangely, women are involved in a roughly equal number of road traffic accidents as males, so why do they get to enjoy cheap auto insurance while men have to pay more? It doesn’t exactly seem fair now, does it?
The answer is surprisingly simple. Men tend to cover more miles than women and their work obligations see them travelling on expressways and major roads more regularly. The faster speeds and higher volumes of fast-moving traffic they experience means that any subsequent accident will have a higher level of impact. This causes more damage to the car and when repairs are undertaken, the final bill is always heavier.
Females tend to drive more locally where speed restrictions are much lower. Additionally, they will often have children in the car and will drive more conservatively to protect them. When a woman is involved in an accident, collisions are lighter and vehicles sustain less damage. This ultimately results in smaller repair costs and the savings are passed back to female drivers in the shape of cheaper Florida auto insurance quotes.
Finding Cheap Florida Auto Insurance
Finding cheap Florida auto insurance doesn’t need to be as complicated as you might first imagine. There are many different resources which can be used to orchestrate a fantastic deal and you might end up being surprised by how much money you save. There are many secrets to finding cheap Florida auto insurance and our extensive checklist shows you the best ways to find premium quality coverage at exactly the right price.
- Consider the different places where Florida auto insurance can be found. Land-based offices and telephone call centres are typical options but the very best deals are to be found on price comparison websites. Although there are many different price comparison websites to choose from, sites like Promiga offer better levels of coverage at a more affordable price
- Don’t be dissuaded by the exorbitantly high charged out to young drivers and those with a less than perfect driving history. At Promiga, we specialise in providing cheap Florida auto insurance for road users of every type. Although additional criteria may apply, you should be able to find a fantastic coverage deal quickly and easily
- Do you want to make yourself a better proposition to car insurance companies? Why not take an advanced driving examination to improve your motoring skills and express your commitment to safer driving? The more responsible you appear to be, the more favourably your preferred carrier will treat you
- Although it may have been a childhood dream to drive a fantastic sports car with all the latest gadgets and a souped-up engine, your boyhood fantasies won’t make you that good a proposition with an auto insurance company. Try sticking to smaller cars with a low engine capacity to extract the best possible premiums from carriers
Finding Inexpensive Car Insurance in Florida
Our feature continues with more tips that help you find cheap Florida auto insurance:
- Are you security conscious about your car or do you leave things to chance? If you choose to leave your vehicle in an unsecured parking lot overnight, your chosen auto insurance provider will increase your premiums because theft and vandalism are more likely. Wherever possible, try to leave your car locked in a secured garage fitted with locks to attract preferential premiums
- Increase your vehicle security further by fitting the latest GPS satellite tracking systems and immobilisers. Car thieves are much more likely to give your vehicle a wide berth if they have to circumnavigate advanced security technology in order to steal your vehicle
- How safe is your vehicle? By fitting additional safety features, you can significantly decrease your chances of being involved in a road traffic accident. Anti-lock braking systems, automatic seatbelts and air bags are all important safety features that auto insurance companies love to see
- Do you really need to use your vehicle for a short trip to the local store, or can you leave it parked outside your home and walk there? By reducing your annual mileage to less than 6,000 miles a year, you will be able to attract cheap Florida auto insurance rates every time you apply for new quotes
- Always apply for as many cheap Florida auto insurance quotes as possible and compare the results carefully. Remember to find an equal blend of solid coverage alongside an affordable premium