Road users in Maine can be easily forgiven for feeling confused when it comes to choosing an auto insurance provider. With so many different companies making so many different promises, how do motorists actually make an informed decision about their auto insurance requirements?
Perhaps the most important thing for residents of Maine to remember is that they always carry the minimum auto insurance mandatory requirements as required by state law. At the current time, a basic level policy will provide the following coverage:
- $50,000 worth of bodily injury liability per person
- $100,000 worth of bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 worth of property damage liability
- $50,000 worth of uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage per person
- $100,000 worth of uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage per accident
- $1,000 worth of medical payment coverage
It is illegal for road users in Maine to operate their vehicles without having a basic level policy in place as an absolute minimum level of coverage. However, the most commonly sold policies contain the following levels of auto insurance protection:
- $100,000 worth of bodily injury liability per person
- $300,000 worth of bodily injury liability per accident
- $50,000 worth of property damage liability
- $100,000 worth of uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage per person
- $300,000 worth of uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage per accident
- $5,000 worth of medical payment coverage
Effective coverage is easily obtained by using Promiga for all of your auto insurance requirements. Promiga operate as a price comparison website and only use A-rated carriers to provide their online auto insurance quotes. Every single one of our approved partners enjoys a sustained record of sound financial stability, consistent company performance, premium quality products and excellent levels of customer service.
A wide range of auto insurance quotes from a growing number of providers can be found within a few short minutes and we only require a Maine ZIP code in order to bring you a detailed range of policy options. There is no need to supply us with sensitive personal information and there will be no annoying follow-up calls or repetitive junk mail.
Promiga never charge a fee or commission for their auto insurance quotes. Every single policy offer is completely free of charge and there is never any obligation to make a subsequent purchase after using our services. While other price comparison websites continually look to increase their profits by charging site visitors for information, Promiga continue to build their reputation by only providing free auto insurance quotes that offer exceptional coverage and total peace of mind.
By gathering information from multiple providers, consumers can effectively compare their auto insurance quotes to make sure their policies provide the coverage they need. Road users in Maine are advised to take out sufficient protection for the type of vehicle they are using and to ensure that any policy purchase manages to combine a fair level of coverage for the premium being offered. A true value-for-money auto insurance quote will always be capable of satisfying these criteria and motorists are advised to never purchase a policy on the basis of price alone.